From the Kitchen: Smoked Chicken
From the Kitchen
- 2 Whole Chickens
- 1 Large Lemon
- 1½ Tablespoons of Onion Powder
- 1½ Tablespoons of Ground Cumin
- 1½ Tablespoons Paprika
- 1½ Tablespoons Salt
- 2 Teaspoons of Pepper
1. Split the lemon and squeeze one half over each chicken. Stick the lemon halves into each cavity.
2. Combine the onion powder, ground cumin, paprika, salt and pepper in a bowl with a whisk.
3. Take the seasoning rub you’ve just created and spread it evenly over both chickens.
4. Tie off each chicken with butcher twine.
5. Allow the chickens to remain out for 1 hour.
6. Turn on Traeger (Smoker). Turn on smoke for 15 minutes. Turn to high (400° to 450° F)
7. Cook chickens until they reach internal temp of 165°. (Approx. 1h15m — 1h45m)
Serves 6 – 8
Specializing in divorce, custody, child support, and estate planning, Stahancyk, Kent & Hook is a family law firm that has been providing clients with creative solutions for difficult times since 1986.
Founded in 1986 with a dedicated focus on providing clients exceptional legal services and outstanding customer service, SK&H will focus on your needs – whether you seek help with a divorce, custody, modification, will, trust or any other matter related to family law. We look for the most positive way for you to find resolution to any matters you have. For us, clients come first.