From the Kitchen: Massaman Lamb Curry
- 5 lbs Lamb Stew Meat
- 1 Cup of Honey
- 1 Bunch of Mint Sprigs
- 10 Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 1 Cup Massaman Curry Paste
- 2 Cans of Coconut Milk
- 4 Kafir Lime Leaves
- 2 Carrots
- 2 Ribs of Celery
- 1 ½ Red Onion
- ½ Cup of Ponzu Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons of Fish Sauce
- 1 Cup of Kosher Salt
- 1 Cup of Canola Oil
- 4 Can of Water
1. Take the kosher salt and ½ the mint and pulse together in a food processor.
2. Rub the lamb with salt and honey and let sit in a bowl for 30 minutes to marinate.
3. Dice the potatoes, onions, carrots and celery into stew-sized pieces.
4. Add the oil to a pot. Turn the heat to medium. Add the lamb.
5. Once the lamb is golden brown add the fish sauce and cut vegetables.
6. Once all is nice and browned add the coconut milk and the 4 cans of water.
7. Turn the heat to low. Add the rest of the mint, lime leaves, curry paste ponzu sauce.
8. Simmer until potatoes are cooked through.
Serves 6 – 8
Specializing in divorce, custody, child support, and estate planning, Stahancyk, Kent & Hook is a family law firm that has been providing clients with creative solutions for difficult times since 1986.
Founded in 1986 with a dedicated focus on providing clients exceptional legal services and outstanding customer service, SK&H will focus on your needs – whether you seek help with a divorce, custody, modification, will, trust or any other matter related to family law. We look for the most positive way for you to find resolution to any matters you have. For us, clients come first.