- 5 lbs Lamb Stew Meat
- 1 Cup of Honey
- 1 Bunch of Mint Sprigs
- 10 Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 1 Cup Massaman Curry Paste
- 2 Cans of Coconut Milk
- 4 Kafir Lime Leaves
- 2 Carrots
- 2 Ribs of Celery
- 1 ½ Red Onion
- ½ Cup of Ponzu Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons of Fish Sauce
- 1 Cup of Kosher Salt
- 1 Cup of Canola Oil
- 4 Can of Water
1. Take the kosher salt and ½ the mint and pulse together in a food processor.
2. Rub the lamb with salt and honey and let sit in a bowl for 30 minutes to marinate.
3. Dice the potatoes, onions, carrots and celery into stew-sized pieces.
4. Add the oil to a pot. Turn the heat to medium. Add the lamb.
5. Once the lamb is golden brown add the fish sauce and cut vegetables.
6. Once all is nice and browned add the coconut milk and the 4 cans of water.
7. Turn the heat to low. Add the rest of the mint, lime leaves, curry paste ponzu sauce.
8. Simmer until potatoes are cooked through.
Serves 6 – 8