From the Kitchen: Masala Egg Scramble
From the Kitchen
- 12 Eggs
- 1/4 cup of Minced Garlic
- 5 Roma Tomatoes (quartered, seeded and halved)
- 1 bunch of chopped Scallions
- 4 tablespoons of Canola Oil
- 2 tablespoons of Cumin Seeds
- 2 tablespoons fresh Ginger Paste
- 1 teaspoon of Garam Masala
- 1 teaspoon of Turmeric
- Salt to taste
1. Soft scramble the eggs, season with salt, set aside.
2. In a saucepan, heat the canola oil over medium heat.
3. Add the cumin seeds, sauté for about a minute.
4. Add the garlic, ginger paste, garam masala and turmeric.
5. Add the tomatoes, sauté for about 2-3 minutes.
6. Add the cooked scrambled eggs and scallions, turn off the heat, stir until all ingredients are incorporated.
Specializing in divorce, custody, child support, and estate planning, Stahancyk, Kent & Hook is a family law firm that has been providing clients with creative solutions for difficult times since 1986.
Founded in 1986 with a dedicated focus on providing clients exceptional legal services and outstanding customer service, SK&H will focus on your needs – whether you seek help with a divorce, custody, modification, will, trust or any other matter related to family law. We look for the most positive way for you to find resolution to any matters you have. For us, clients come first.