From the Kitchen: Braised Pork Shoulder
From the Kitchen
- 5 lb Bone In Pork Shoulder
- 1 Lemon
- 2 Tablespoons Sea Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Oregano
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Bunch Fresh Oregano
- 1 Bunch Fresh Thyme
- ½ Bunch Fresh Parsley
- ½ Gallon of Water
1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Take the garlic powder, smoked paprika, chili powder, dried oregano, sea salt, ground black pepper and mix them together making a dry rub.
3. Rub your spice mix into the pork shoulder, place the pork into a pan.
4. Slice the lemon and place around the shoulder.
5. Place the fresh herbs on and around the pork shoulder.
6. Cover with the pan with plastic wrap. Cover the pan and plastic wrap with aluminum foil.
7. Bake for 3 ½ hours.
Serves 6 – 8
Specializing in divorce, custody, child support, and estate planning, Stahancyk, Kent & Hook is a family law firm that has been providing clients with creative solutions for difficult times since 1986.
Founded in 1986 with a dedicated focus on providing clients exceptional legal services and outstanding customer service, SK&H will focus on your needs – whether you seek help with a divorce, custody, modification, will, trust or any other matter related to family law. We look for the most positive way for you to find resolution to any matters you have. For us, clients come first.