10 Ideas for Late Summer Vegetable Overload
When Summer comes to an end and Fall is right around the corner, you might be asking yourself “what am I going to do with all of these vegetables?!” Here are some of my favorite ideas:
- Use berries or fruit in a creative salads.
- Make fruit and yogurt smoothies.
- Bake thin slices of zucchini to make vegetable chips.
- Throw everything in a pot and make soup.
- Make a big batch of pesto with all that basil, and freeze it for later use.
- Try jarring whole tomatoes. It saves you a bunch of money next time you want to make tomato sauce.
- Tomato-Zucchini bread, delicious.
- Pickling cucumbers is easy and rewarding.
- Make a granita or ice cream to enjoy whenever you like.
- Make jams.
This blog is brought to you by Stahancyk, Kent & Hook
Specializing in divorce, custody, child support, and estate planning, Stahancyk, Kent & Hook is a family law firm that has been providing clients with creative solutions for difficult times since 1986. Founded in 1986 with a dedicated focus on providing clients exceptional legal services and outstanding customer service, SK&H will focus on your needs – whether you seek help with a divorce, custody, modification, will, trust or any other matter related to family law. We look for the most positive way for you to find resolution to any matters you have. For us, clients come first.