While the clients we’ve helped and the friends we’ve made over the years are what matters to us most, it’s still nice to be recognized by our community for the work we do and the way we run our business. As a firm, Stahancyk, Kent & Hook has won a number of awards recognizing our community involvement, creative marketing, and patriotism.
- 2015, 2016, 2017 · Largest Women-Owned Businesses in Oregon & S.W. Washington Lists, Portland Business Journal
- 2014 · Communitas Award for ProBono legal work for our work on Wills for Heroes in Prineville, OR , an event in which our firm donated time and expertise to help Military Veterans, Police, Firefighters and other first responders, complete basic wills, power of attorneys and Oregon advance medical directives.
- 2010 · The SK&H firm was named in Oregon Business Magazine’s list of 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon.
- 2010 · ESGR Patriot Award and Above and Beyond Award, from the United States National Guard, recognizing employers who go above and beyond the legal requirements for granting leave to, and supporting military personnel.
- 2009 · One of Oregon Business Magazine’s 100 Best Companies
- 2008 · American Marketing Association of Oregon’s MAX Award for creative superiority in the print marketing category.
- 2008 · Association of Marketing & Communication Professional’s Platinum Hermes Award for creative achievement in Magazine Placement.
- 2005 · Better Business Bureau Large Business of the Year for Oregon and Southwest Washington.