Divorce, Marital Settlement Agreements, Adoption
Shareholder Arthur Saito works out of our Portland office and manages our Astoria office. He has practiced law in Oregon for fifteen years. Before joining Stahancyk, Kent & Hook, Arthur worked at a private law firm in Hillsboro, Oregon, and then for St. Andrew Legal Clinic’s Washington County branch office, where he provided legal representation in the areas of domestic relations, adoption, and estate planning.
Willamette University College of Law
Salem, OR · J.D.
Claremont, CA – B.A. History
Vista High School
Awards and Achievements
- 2015 – 2010 · Super Lawyer, Super Lawyers
- 2013 – 2011 · Pro Bono Honor Roll, Oregon State Bar
- 2009 – St. Andrew Legal Clinic – Race for Justice – Largest Team Award – Coordinator
- 2008 – St. Andrew Legal Clinic – Race for Justice Largest – Team Award – Coordinator
- 2009 · Rising Star, Super Lawyers
- 2007 · Pro Bono Honor Roll, Oregon State Bar
- 2002 · Pro Bono Challenge, Oregon State Bar
2000 · Night Clinic Volunteer of the Year, St. Matthew Legal Clinic
- 1995 · Outstanding Service Award, Multnomah County Volunteer Lawyers Project
Arthur was recognized for his individual Pro Bono efforts in the 2013-2011 Oregon State Bar Pro Bono Challenge. In 2009 and 2008 Arthur inspired members of the SK&H community to turn out for the St. Andrew Legal Clinic Race for Justice. Arthur’s efforts garnered SK&H the Largest Team Award two years in a row. 2007 Oregon State Bar Pro Bono Honor Roll, and the 2002 Oregon State Pro Bono Challenge. He also received the Night Clinic Volunteer of the Year Award from St. Matthew Legal Clinic in 2000 and was awarded an Outstanding Service Award from the Multnomah County Volunteer Lawyer’s Project in 1995.
Arthur’s interests include an active passion for history and collecting Asian antiques.