Adoption, Divorce, Marital Settlement Agreements
Before joining Stahancyk, Kent & Hook as an associate, Arthur worked at a private law firm in Hillsboro, Oregon, and then for St. Andrew Legal Clinic’s Washington County branch office, where he provided legal representation in the areas of domestic relations, adoption, and estate planning.
Vista High School
Claremont, CA - B.A. History
California State University
Long Beach, CA · M.A. U.S. History
Willamette University College of Law
Salem, OR · J.D.
Arthur currently serves as the treasurer Washington County Bar Association, and is a member of the Multnomah County Bar Association.
Awards and Achievements
- 2014 – 2010 · Super Lawyer, Super Lawyers
- 2011 · Pro Bono Challenge Participant, Oregon State Bar
- 2009 · Rising Star, Super Lawyers
- 2007 · Pro Bono Honor Roll, Oregon State Bar
- 2000 · Volunteer of the Year Award, St. Andrew Legal Clinic
- 1995 · Outstanding Service Award, Multnomah County Volunteer Lawyers Project
Arthur was recognized for his individual Pro Bono efforts in the 2011 Oregon State Bar Pro Bono Challenge, 2007 Oregon State Bar Pro Bono Honor Roll, and the 2002 Oregon State Pro Bono Challenge. He also received the Volunteer of the Year Award from St. Andrew Legal Clinic in 2000 and was awarded an Outstanding Service Award from the Multnomah County Volunteer Lawyer’s Project in 1995.
Arthur’s interests include an active passion for history and collecting Asian antiques.