- 12 Eggs
- 1/4 cup of Minced Garlic
- 5 Roma Tomatoes (quartered, seeded and halved)
- 1 bunch of chopped Scallions
- 4 tablespoons of Canola Oil
- 2 tablespoons of Cumin Seeds
- 2 tablespoons fresh Ginger Paste
- 1 teaspoon of Garam Masala
- 1 teaspoon of Turmeric
- Salt to taste
1. Soft scramble the eggs, season with salt, set aside.
2. In a saucepan, heat the canola oil over medium heat.
3. Add the cumin seeds, sauté for about a minute.
4. Add the garlic, ginger paste, garam masala and turmeric.
5. Add the tomatoes, sauté for about 2-3 minutes.
6. Add the cooked scrambled eggs and scallions, turn off the heat, stir until all ingredients are incorporated.